Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stress is starting to rise

When I tell people that I am taking 13 teenage girls half-way across the world, I usually get a reaction that either I'm a saint with the patience of Mother Theresa or I'm just nuts and belong in the looney bin. In all honesty, it's probably somewhere in between.

Well, with just one more day to go, I can feel my stress level start to rise. Just trying to make sure all my ducks are in a row can make me feel frantic. I would say I have a slight case of OCD and then it gets to the point where I double, triple, and quadruple check things and by that time I've seen something so much I don't know if there are any mistakes or I'm missing something; I only see what I think should be there, not what really is there.

I think it's great that I have an assistant coach and two parents coming with me. They will most certainly help me and relieve the stress that comes with organizing and being responsible for such a trip.

The next time I'll post I will be on the other side of the Atlantic.

Safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment